Cover letter is a letter sent with other documents explaining about the contents of them. It can also be sent along with a parcel of goods explaining about its details.
“you will need to write a covering letter to send with your CV”
The basic elements of a cover letter
- Greeting: Address your cover letter to the concerned person.
- Opening: Write a personable, inviting opening paragraph which highlights your skills and describe that you are a perfect fit to the job applied.
- Hook: Highlight your past achievements as they relate to the job you’re applying for.
- Skills: Highlight additional relevant skills, such as certifications and other known skills relevant to the job.
- Close: Briefly mention about your strengths as a candidate, and include your contact information at the end.
Below are the sample cover letters.