The 5 Well Paying Career Choices for Non-Canadians in Canada
Canada offers a wide range of career options for non-Canadians. These jobs are well-paying ones and can be secured by anyone who has the needed education, skills and experience.
Here is a list of 5 good paying jobs that immigrants in Canada can secure:
1. Financial and investment analyst: Financial analysts provide services that both the employed, unemployed and people down to retirement age need. Being skilled in a foreign language and foreign finance makes you even more qualified, especially when working with organizations.
2. Engineer: Having an educational background in any engineering field (civil, mechanical, chemical, petroleum etc) puts you very high on the list for “Eligible Federal Skilled Worker Occupations”. Right now, there is a short supply of those workers and you can take advantage of that opportunity.
3. Computer programmer, media developer: Tech is the largest growing industry in the world, and anyone in that path is on the right path. An education in this sector can help you secure a job with an organization in Canada that needs your services. There are opportunities for programmers and software developers all over the country but you can focus your search on major cities for the best-paying ones.
4. Therapist: If you are a therapist who works with people who have been affected either physically or psychologically, there are various opportunities available in the public sector for you, as well as the private sector.
5. Registered nurse: For those with nursing qualifications, there are several well-paying opportunities available for you both in the public and private sector. The need for trained nurses is yet to decline, it is always on the rise.