|Key Responsibilities Include||
Within a retail sales environment, you are a caring administrative professional who enables BCAA’s dual Service Location to achieve its Member experience, financial growth and risk management goals through the following:
• Cash management and controls
• Inventory management
• Audit protocol
• Payroll and incentive administration
• Document retention
• Managing office supplies
• and Other clerical functions as required
• Answer customer phone calls and schedule appointments
• Oversee and maintain appointment calendar
• Monitor the service location email account
Interpersonal and Team Relations:
• Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
This role will also assist with the member Services Representative duties listed below:
• Welcome all incoming Members. Thank all departing Members.
• Promote BCAA products and develop business leads for the future
• Collect payments • Distribute Member entitlement products such as maps, tour books and camp guides
• Meet member satisfaction goals
• Support the achievement of service location financial targets
• Acts as BCAA ambassador and supports corporate objectives
• Enhances Member value by promoting BCAA Membership, products and services
• Mail sorting and distribution
• Set up and take down of promotional materials and equipment during specified sales campaigns and on/off-site BCAA special events
Other duties, as assigned
This position is also responsible to follow the safe work guidelines to ensure an overall safe work environment for all areas of the business by being compliant with WorkSafe BC legislation and regulations.
|Minimum Qualifications||Minimum Qualifications
About The British Columbia Automobile Association (BCAA) is a mission-driven services organization committed to delivering peace of mind to our Members and customers across B.C. and the Yukon. With over 800,000 Members, BCAA serves 1 in 3 B.C. households. The Association received the 2012, 2013, and 2014 J.D. Power and Associates awards for “Highest Customer Satisfaction among Home Insurance Providers in Western Canada,” and is famous for providing roadside assistance and an array of home, auto and travel insurance products and services. BCAA Members can also benefit from CAA Dollar rewards, savings on BCAA insurance products and exclusive offers at Show Your Card & Save locations throughout the province and internationally.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat