As part of his agreements with his various clients, Procom is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a company in the field of aeronautics. Our client is located in Montreal.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities – Administrative Assistant
– Occupy the main office of the Security Operations Center – answer questions from employees and contractors;
– Take visa and passport photos of employees;
– Print access card badges if necessary;
– Classification of documents in employee files;
– Assist in the preparation of security clearance files for new employees.
Position Requirements – Administrative Assistant
– Computer skills for basic programs.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients.Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, Procom has 14 offices across North America, with over 8,500 skilled professionals currently on assignment.Globe Icon Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent.With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies each year since we first qualified in 2006, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference. We know that people matter. And we want to work with you.