- Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
- Must have previous government experience.
- Secondary school diploma
- Certificate, diploma or degree in human resources, organizational behaviour or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience
Typical Duties May Include:
- Making recommendations on the screening, recruiting, hiring and termination policies
- Addressing areas of concern such as retention, under-representation and shortages
- Leading and supporting recruiting initiatives to creatively source candidates
- Advising employees and management personnel regarding HR policies
- Developing or revising screening, recruiting and hiring policies
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns
- Implementing creative sourcing strategies as needed for difficult-to-fill positions
- Educating managers on legal implications in hiring
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at: [email protected]