We are currently looking for an Associate Brand Manager (Partner Brands). This position is a full-time contractual position for a maternity leave replacement for approximately 15 months. We are looking to fill the role by the beginning of August.
The Associate Brand Manager will support all marketing activities including product launches, brand analysis, market research, advertising, POP materials and coordinate all channel specific marketing initiatives for assigned brands.
- Prepare and compile standard marketing packages, product information, advertising templates, fact sheets, presentations, promotional and financial documents, and business line reviews;
- Track POS, inventory and forecast levels;
- Responsible for direction to Translation and Adaptation Services on packaging requirements;
- Lead, organize and participate in various trade/collector shows;
- Lead brand in-store and e-comm initiatives, including pallets, feature shops and other out of aisle programs, liaising with trade marketing to ensure requirements are met in a timely basis;
- Liaise with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure relevant and accurate information is represented on the Hasbro web pages, pertaining to brands.
- Support our sales team with presentations, forecast planning and modular set-ups;
NPD analysis and reporting;
- Support in the development and execution of business and media plans;
- Monitor marketing trends through competitive analysis and in conjunction with regular visits to various retailers;
- Provide general administrative support including tracking of marketing campaigns, preparing monthly marketing reports, etc.
- Other projects as assigned.
- College diploma or university degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum of three years relevant marketing experience
- Proven financial and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs a must
- Comfort with shifting priorities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively with others, outside the line of formal authority, to accomplish our goals and to identify and resolve issues
- Detail-oriented individual who is confident, personable and has professional presence
- Proactive and willing to address difficult issues head-on. Able to understand the impact and implications of decisions on other departments