- Be a part of the market leading organization
- Great opportunity for a driven individual
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in one of the FMCG industries, and is constantly evolving as per the market requirements. They are driving towards the digitalization of business processes while incorporating new ways of working. As a result, their mission is to build and sustain a best-in-class business-to-customer (“B2C”) platform to meet the market needs of external and internal customers. To help in this mission, they are looking for a talented customer focused individual to join their team as a B2C Business Analyst/Product Owner – Data Management and Governance
- You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining a common data architecture across our multiple engagement platforms (e-commerce, CRM, POS).
- You will work closely with a cross functional team of business analysts and developers to ensure alignment to this architecture across the systems landscape.
- You will also be responsible to expose the captured data to other internal clients, working with them to quickly turn data into information, and information into insights.
The Successful Applicant
Who you are
- You have deep technical experience with the data architecture of experiential e-commerce sales and customer care platforms.
- You are able to develop a detailed data architecture that includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, ETL approach, data storage etc.
- You are a hands-on data guru, with the ability to develop and coach the team towards leading edge IT capabilities in Data Management, Data Integration, Data Transformation, Data Warehousing, ETL, Master Data Management, Real time web services, Big Data.
- You have proven experience working in agile cross-functional teams, and are adept at gathering business requirements and translating them into customer centric solutions.
- You have a desire to work and grow within a rapidly transforming multinational company.
- You have earned a post-secondary degree, having 6-10 years of experience in IT related positions and have solid application and infrastructure knowledge. Previous work within an agile development environment while supporting mission critical services is required.
Must Haves :
- Business Analyst experience with focus on the client management side
- Experience in Salesforce
- Data Management/governance experience
- Agile experience