• Very competitive annual income based on market position
• Monthly and quarterly performance bonus program
• Career development path and continuing education programs
• $ 2,000 * bonus offered for license holders in property and casualty insurance (OTL).
• Fully paid training and licensing for insurance license
• Great work environment and flexible hours
• Full benefits as of 1st day ( dental, medical, RRSP and many more)
• Employee discounts on auto and property insurance
• Generating new business through prospecting activities (over the telephone and in person)
• Promoting new products and new solutions to clients
• Developing and maintaining relations with centres of influence and network of clients
• Actively participating in relevant Marketing events and community events
• Capitalizing on the leads provided by Marketing events
• Seizing opportunities to grow your portfolio through group leads and recommendations from your network
• Any other duties as assigned by your agency manager.
• Relevant experience in sales and prospecting
• Ability to work with monthly sales targets
• Being at ease in developing your own network of clients
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• OTL license ( asset)
• College diploma or University degree ( asset)
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat