Wilson, Blanchard – An Associa® Company, is a property management company focused exclusively on the needs of property owners throughout Ontario. Our personnel have hundreds of years of combined experience and professionally manage over 23 million square feet of residential and commercial condominiums, commercial, residential and industrial properties.
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Business Development Manager will work directly with the Branch President of Wilson, Blanchard as well as the Regional Sales Director and Marketing Account Directors for Associa to implement all sales initiatives for the company. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty, meet expectations, establish relationships and communicate effectively. The requirements listed below are representations of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focuses on signing new accounts and driving account growth, developing key relationships within respective markets, selling Associa Services to new clients.
- Ensures the stated contractual objectives are met and shares the same with staff upon start of contract.
- Analyzes the success of lead generation efforts and sets aggressive account development goals.
- Develops business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals by working with their respective office to set “road map” for growth within their market.
- Identifies, cultivates, manages and tracks new business development efforts and sales pipeline progression in a CRM (SalesForce.com). Responds to and follows up on potential client inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Maintains, cultivates, and develops existing and potential clients through retention and marketing procedures, including participating in the transition in process, as structured by the Branch President.
- Reviews advertising sources to maximize branding and messaging. Monitors budgeting of marketing expenses.
- Provides updates on industry standards, requirements, rules and regulations to Regional Sales Director, VP, and SVP.
- Carries out market research on prospective growth areas, competitive markets and industry trends. Identifies opportunities for acquisition to the SVP.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of existing markets, vendor referrals and critical tools.
- Drives and supports various activities, such as, cross-marketing, community events, vendor relationships, services and social media.
- Executes and educates office on national and local sales promotions or contests.
- Oversees the preparation and routing of all sales contracts for the office through contract management.
- Executes and upholds the responsibilities of the company according to lawful industry standards and ethical behavior as referenced in corporate policies and procedures.
- Travel within Ontario as required – 50%
- 2+ years of sales experience required; experience selling a service is preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool highly desired
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years of Community Management, HOA, Condominium Management or closely related industry experience highly desired.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at an expert level.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.