The Canadian International School of Egypt is home to students from Pre-School to Grade 12. Graduation from CISE provides its students with the Canadian Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
CISE is listed on the Ontario Ministry of Education website as an Overseas Private School. The education curriculum is delivered in the same manner as if the school were in Toronto or in Canada’s capital, Ottawa.
CISE is currently seeking a Grade 1 Homeroom Teacher.
Please visit http://www.cise-egypt.com/ for more information about our school.
- Ontario College of Teachers certification preferred
- Must be under 60 years of age, preferred
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated application of the Ontario Ministry of Education’ current philosophy, teaching practices, and evaluation/assessment practices
- Excellent short and long term planning with respect to the Ontario curriculum
- High energy and interpersonal skills
- Strong technology skills and the ability to apply them as an instructional tool to support learning in the classroom
- Demonstrated sensitivity, awareness and understanding of young learners
- Capabilities in working effectively and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, staff and parents willingness to contribute to a positive school culture by volunteering in extracurricular activities
- Accepting cultural diversity and is flexible with respect living in Cairo and Egypt a sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of CISE
- Competitive salary and benefits
- OCT registration and annual fee paid
- One Canada/Cairo round trip ticket per year
- Housing allowance
- Transportation to and from the school, within a specified area
- Five professional development days per year
- Winter Break, Spring Break as well as some Canadian Holidays and all Egyptian holidays
- International Medical coverage
- Free tuition for up to three children
To apply to this posting go to http://cise.simplication.com/ and create your online application to apply.