What we offer
- Office centrally located in downtown Montreal
- Open, dynamic and engaging office environment
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Subsidies for your YMCA and OPUS subscriptions
- Health and dental insurance
- Optional group RRSP and DPSP enrollment
- And much more!
Income Access is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and strategic Account Manager with an interest in driving the growth of a portfolio of clients while working in a fast-paced digital environment to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for client relations, account management and business development. The Account Manager is a core component in our position as the affiliate marketing industry’s leading software provider.
Position Specific Responsibilities
The Account Manager is the initial point of contact for a portfolio of accounts and is responsible for developing a strategic understanding of their client’s business, needs, and requirements. The responsibilities of the Account Manager consists of providing clients with ongoing training, support, and insight thereby establishing meaningful, strategic, and profitable relationships. The goal of the Account Manager is to ensure that clients are optimally benefiting from the Income Access software as well as the products and services offered by Income Access.
- Client Relationship Management- Initiate frequent communication with your portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals and strategies, and their points of pain in order to identify opportunities to better leverage how the client works with Income Access
- Manage New Client Integrations – Work with new clients to define the scope of the integration. This is done by developing an understanding of the client’s business needs and requirements.
- Client Training – Proactively train new clients on the best use of our software to match their business needs, and provides ongoing training as required. Responsible for alerting clients of software upgrades and scheduling trainings focused on new features for the client’s staff.
- Client Communication – Create awareness of product features, new product launches, services and offerings, and share relevant industry news in order to maintain a close professional and strategic relationship with clients.
- Client analysis – Analyze client’s program, review potential areas of growth and improvement, and research trends in order to effectively and proactively identify, communicate and close opportunities with clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in business development and/or sales
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Ability to analyze trends to develop sustainable solutions for the growth of our client programs
- Excellent verbal and written English communication with strong editing and proofing skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and how users interact with content
- Understanding of search engine queries and directory sites
- Knowledge of online marketing and the industry
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing is considered an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML is considered an asset
- A working knowledge of one or more of the following language is considered an asset: Turkish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, French
2 to 3 years’ experience in business development, sales and/or customer service
- University/College degree in marketing, business or related field