Neopost is a global leader in digital communications, shipping and mail solutions. Founded in 1924, it has a direct presence in 29 countries. With over 6,000 employees, Neopost works closely with a network of partners in order to market its solutions in more than 90 countries.
Neopost supplies the most technologically advanced solutions for mailroom equipment, communication management solutions, folding/inserting and addressing as well as logistics management and traceability. Neopost also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions. Neopost is listed in the A compartment of Euronext Paris and belongs notably to the SBF 120 index.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, Neopost offers a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Neopost, please visit our website at www.neopost.ca.
Reporting directly to the President, the Director, Human Resources is a fully engaged HR business partner for the Canadian operations.
This position will lead a full spectrum of HR programs and services, including talent acquisition and development, performance and compensation review, as well as payroll and benefits administration. This position is hands-on for the execution of day-to-day HR activities, processes and procedures.
- Facilitate the development and deployment of HR workforce plans and strategic initiatives.
- Lead HR programs around performance and professional development, as well as succession planning processes and employee engagement activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for employment legal matters, regulatory requirements and other HR areas.
- Provide advice on HR best practices, industry standards and trends.
- Liaise with the global HR team and implement global initiatives across the Canadian operation.
- Manage the group insurance benefit program and retirement savings plan, including but not limited to, monitoring activities, claims experience, market trends, policy interpretation and liaising with suppliers.
- Execute the organization’s workforce plan through the development of recruitment strategies to attract qualified talent, supporting hiring managers in the evaluation and selection process and facilitating the onboarding process.
- Administer compensation structures and incentive plans to maintain pay equity and oversee the payroll processing and year-end taxation reporting.
- Assist line management to create and maintain a positive, productive employee-relations environment and address any employee-relation matters that may arise.
- Oversee HR services, with hands-on participation in day-to-day activities.
- Provide coverage/back up support for payroll, benefits administration and data processing.
- Guide and support the Environmental, Health & Safety Committee and its initiatives.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or related field required
- A CHRP, CHRL or CHRE designation preferred.
- The successful candidate should have 8 to 10 years experience in an HR generalist role with a minimum three years’ experience in a HR management capacity of both people and projects.
- Experience and working knowledge working within a sales and service business environment, preferably in the technology or office equipment industry.
- Must be experienced at effectively providing support and coaching to culturally diverse employees at all levels.
- Must have a positive attitude, excellent relationship/communication skills, and be a demonstrated team player.
- Possess the flexibility and aptitude to adapt in a nimble, dynamic, and changing organization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders and decisions at the management level.
- Bilingual would be an asset.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.