Purpose of Job:
Provides support and oversight Self Service Banking in International Retail Banking* ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are supported in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Leads divisional task force focused on enhancing performance of customer self-service banking channels (i.e. ABM, Kiosks and POS Terminals) with an objective to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Lead the development and communication with countries regarding specific short-term and long-term strategy plans. Ensuring dissemination of best practices on product innovation, functionality set and customer journey improvement. Promoting solutions to maximize synergies across business lines and regions, including Canadian Banking.
- Supports the development and implementation of in-country led initiatives intended to reduce workloads and increase efficiency contributing to the Bank’s overall profitability and transaction migration strategy. Including close collaboration with key partners including Strategic Sourcing, Digital Banking, IBS, IOSS and Canadian Banking Physical Distribution & In-Branch Technology teams
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields. MBA or other designation in a related discipline would be an asset.
- 5 to 10 years of retail financial services experience and product management especially with Self Service channels including ATMs, Kiosks and POS Terminals elements and operating environments (models; technologies; KPI’s/metrics).
- Experience in developing business cases and/or associated financial analysis
Spanish skills will be considered a key asset