Job Description :
We are seeking an engineer who will serve as a SCADA integrator on our Industrial IT team. Your role will be to participate in adding renewable energy projects (wind, hydroelectric, solar, geothermal, etc.) to corporate SCADA systems in addition to developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with our clients.
If you have an innovative spirit and use your technical leadership to make a real impact, you may just be the person we’re looking for!
More specifically, you will be required to:
• Change configurations and programming on client corporate SCADA systems.
• Design system architecture.
• Solve technical problems at the root.
• Ensure system availability and reliability.
• Effectively communicate changes and train operators.
• Coordinate and facilitate project transition from the Construction group to the Operations group.
• Perform commissioning work.
Work Schedule : 37.5
• Ability for team work and a genuine desire to work with team members
• Client-oriented and intellectually curious
• Detail-oriented and precise
• Committed to excellence and continuously seek ways to improve
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• From 1 to 4 years of relevant experience
• Might be required to work up to 50% of the time outside the office
• Member in good standing of a provincial engineering association
• Ability to prepare technical documents in English
• Proficiency in English and French, both spoken and written
• Asset: Experience with PLCs and HMI/SCADA
• Asset: Experience with OSIsoft PI Historian
• Asset: Hold knowledge of TCP/IP networks and routing
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat