JYSK is one of the leading and fastest-growing retailers in the world. First-established in 1979 in Denmark, the company is now present in 50 countries with over 2,600 stores; bringing “Quality-for-Less” to millions of customers every day. With a passion for Scandinavian design, our products range from furniture to accessories, including mattresses, bedding, and outdoor products that will enhance any living spaces with a sense of sophistication at affordable prices.
Under the supervision of the Director of Information Technology (IT), the ERP Business Analyst is responsible for supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, including Retail, Finance and Warehouse / Distribution Center functionality.
The ERP Business Analyst is responsible for assisting colleagues with developing new processes, identifying areas for opportunity, training colleagues on existing functionality, gathering requirements for change requests, and writing development requests. The ERP Business Analyst will provide on-going to support for the application, as well as participate on projects related to the ERP System to support corporate initiatives.
As an ERP Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The performance and stability of the ERP Application
- Handling all Escalations for ERP Application issues
- Works with other Business Leaders to identify and prioritize areas for improvement related to the ERP Application
- Maintains the Product Roadmap for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and related technologies.
- Developing KPI’s to measure system performance and establish measurement criteria
- Supports other department teams with reconciliations, analysis and ERP data-driven tasks
- Supporting data modelers and report designers with understanding the ERP data-schema in application contexts
- Communicating changes and releases that impact the functionality of the ERP Application to the impacted colleagues and parties
- Coordinating system enhancements and changes across impacted stakeholders
- Delivering training on application functionality to support colleagues in other departments
- Administering the ERP Application and maintain key application configurations
- Managing work activities of outside contractors working on the ERP Application
- Leading and assembling Cross-Departmental teams to accomplish business goals Demonstrating hands-on technical aptitude enabling direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex business problems, process modeling and operational troubleshooting
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as stores, senior management, consultants and vendors
The Right Candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- Three or more years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Two or more years’ experience in the Retail Industry in a Business Analyst or equivalent role
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform tactically while planning strategically
- Ability to re-engineer processes, form policies, and develop and implement new strategies
- Proven experience building and maintaining lasting relationships with key business partners, vendors and customers
- Self-starter; able to work independently and without supervision or direction
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work with a global resource network, across multiple time zones
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of LS Retail / InfoStore
- Working knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles
- Working knowledge of Unified Commerce / Omni-Channel principles
- Basic knowledge of Development/Programming Concepts
- Exposure to Project Management Frameworks/Disciplines (PRINCE2, PMI, Agile or Waterfall)
- Exposure to Process Modeling Concepts/Tools (UML, Visio, or Kanban)
- This role requires moderate travel (10-30%). Travel may be required to other countries for conferences and vendor meetings as well
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Benefit Package
- Staff Discount
- Opportunities for Learning & Career Advancement
- Being part of a dynamic culture that provides you with the autonomy to have an impact!
Please note: reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
More Great Information!
Thanks for your interest in JYSK! Due to a high volume of applications, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.