• Prepare financial statements and other external financial reports; this may include notes and Management’s Discussion and Analysis for SEC filings (Form 6-K and Form 20-F) including XBRL tagging.
• Consolidation of financial statements.
• Prepare internal financial reports and analysis for management, including quarterly variance analysis and various board reporting needs.
• Prepare various schedules and consolidated balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Record monthly and quarterly journal entries in the general ledger, including derivative transactions.
• Assist with earnings releases and other financial information.
• Prepare quarterly and annual forecasts.
• Perform legal entity accounting and filing of statutory financial statements for certain subsidiaries.
• Maintain and update internal control policies to comply with SOX 404 requirements.
• Liaise with internal departments and international offices.
• Document and implement process changes and improvements.
• Research and interpret US GAAP.
• Monitor and implement US GAAP and SEC regulation changes.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as required by management.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• University Business degree and CPA designation with public practice training.
• Experience auditing public and/or private companies.
• Knowledge of consolidation, non-controlling interest, foreign exchange and intercompany transactions.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience with both internal and external reporting.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat