- Posted On: August 9, 2018
Communication, Financial Analysis, Problem Solving
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly trading reports for Tour Operator and Retail divisions.
- Development of analytical reports to aid senior management in decision making process
- Assist in extracting data from multiple sources to build trending models through Excel, MS Access and Business Objects to improve efficiency and timeliness of reporting.
- Streamline tasks and suggestions on automating manual tasks
- Other ad hoc project as required
- University Degree in Business Administration or Commerce or Computer Science
- Business Objects knowledge a definite asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (especially Excel & MS Access)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access an asset
- Ability to assimilate/ summarize a large amount of information from multiple sources and present in a value-added form.
- Enrollment in CGA or CMA designations an asset
- Effective team player
- Achievement oriented; must be able to juggle multiple tasks, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with change