Pride Group Enterprises is dynamic and growing organization in business of transportation, capital leasing and equipment sales.
Compensation will be based on experience
HR Manager Summary:
This position is located in Mississauga, Ontario (Dixe/401)
The HR Manager will provide overall HR support to Pride Group Enterprises and the respective group of companies in various areas including: labour organization, conflict resolution, recruitment, orientation, payroll, performance management and employee record keeping. Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced and high demanding environment.
- Work with management to identify human resource needs and create thorough job descriptions based on those requirements
- Upload job posting on various recruiting websites used by the company and distribute through other channels. Use the various job posting websites to pre-screen resumes and filter for potential candidates. Arrange phone or in-person interviews, follow up with candidates and work through the complete employee on-boarding process for successful hires
- Administrate employee files and record keeping to ensure accuracy and completeness of files, maintain employee vacations, Days Off, Sick Days, and Overtime when applicable
- Be conversant with Employment Standard Act and its applicability on all matter related to employment including part time and full time employees (Hiring, Vacation, Number of years in service, Termination and what the law says on each)
- Have General information on provincial labour legislation
- Be visible and available on the operations floor and be the front line to answer all employees’ HR-related questions in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with management to set goals and targets for both current and future employees, use measurable indicators to assess achievement of targets. Set performance incentives and provide guidance for employees that are in line with future company goals
- Oversees the process for WSIB & unemployment compensation claims
- Ensure internal communication is prevalent throughout the organization
- Assist Payroll and Benefit coordinator to gather information for payroll processing.
Education & Qualifications
- Post- secondary education in conjunction with an HR related designation or currently perusing an HR related designation
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Maintain confidentiality of all HR related information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills