The HR MS Manager will report to the HR Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage system development and programming support in the areas of HR reporting.
- Recommend; coordinate development; and implement improved strategic changes in the use of the HRMS
- Manage projects and major initiatives in HRMS .
- Maintain the administrative processes required to operate the HR/Payroll system
- Troubleshoot system problems and coordinate technical issues.
- Lead, direct and develop the HRMS Analyst. * Post secondary education in a related area with 5-7 or more years in Human Resources coupled with a minimum of 3-5 years in HRMS.
- Proven understanding of HRMS database designs, structures, functions, processes, reports and database tools.
- Knowledge of Cognos, Oracle,
- Bilingual (French and English) is an extremely strong asset.