OpenRoad Auto Group represents 18 automotive brands at 19 locations in Metro Vancouver & United States . Since launching our identity as OpenRoad Auto Group in 2000, we have become recognized as one the most innovative and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada. We are always searching for brilliant people to contribute to a better car buying and ownership experience. Working at OpenRoad you’ll enjoy competitive compensation packages, like-minded colleagues, and a fun, supportive work environment.
An exciting opportunity for a full-time Internal Auditor
is available at OpenRoad Auto Group
. The Internal Auditor must have an established and demonstrated track record of proactively designing, validating and implementing business systems, procedures & controls and post auditing them to ensure continued implementation and compliance. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in delivery of audit assignments across all areas of OpenRoad to formulate, establish and meet best in class business practices, standards and requirements.
This exciting role will conduct ongoing audits, report on areas of opportunities, risks and prepare conclusions and recommendations in consultation with all stakeholders for implementation. You will have a broad knowledge of the OpenRoad business and utilize your technical and relationship management skills to build relationships within all facets of the organization to encourage open discussion of potential continuous improvement opportunities and to secure implementation commitment. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management and business processes, procedures and controls are functioning as intended and will enable the organizations objectives and goals to be met.
- Report risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program(s)
- Evaluate the organizations readiness in case of business interruption.
- Maintain open communication with management and the executive team
- Engage in continuous improvement, education and staff development.
- Provide support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- University or College degree in a related field (MBA an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of audit principles, practices and methodologies acquired through 3-5+ years’ experience in an audit role.
- Understanding of the application of a range of audit techniques including operational, financial and computer audit review and ability to develop practical solutions to a range of audit issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, collaborate and network effectively.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- High proficiency in flow charting and documenting business processes and procedures
- Leadership skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided. https://orag.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=767 Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way” We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.