Your new role
• Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
• Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary.
• Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
• Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
• Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
• Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
• Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
• You will be handling TCP/IP Troubleshooting
• You will be working with Blackberry Enterprise Server Blackberry Handhelds, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013, RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies, Active Directory 2008, All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Windows 7 / Windows 10, LAN/WAN troubleshooting
• Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
• Network Security
What you’ll need to succeed
• 2-5 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment
• Solid experience with Active Directory, Exchange
• Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / JIRA
• Senior management / VIP support
• Cisco Unified Call Manager
• MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Data Centre experience
• On call / Out of hours experience
• Apple products / Mobile technologies
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat