Your new role
They are looking for an IT Project Manager to work on several initiatives to make enhancements to their core retail banking platform (RPG/AS400) to add new or amend business logic, interfaces and data mappings to enhance our customer propositions segmentation. Good systems analysis skills required. Must be a fast learner given in house nature of applications. Great communication skills both verbal and written are required Must be comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders at all levels Must have well honed time management skills Project Management accreditation is an asset
Nature of the work will vary between project lifecycle documentation, defining and tracking tasks, reporting to stakeholders, driving deliverables from the team. Candidate will interact with all levels in the IT organisation as well as business end users, business sponsors, support function stakeholders, external vendors
What you’ll need to succeed
• Knowledge and experience in Retail banking is required
• 7+ years of experience in IT Project Management, in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies is a must have
• Strong financial management (project level) experience needed
• Accredited PM preferred
• Accredited SCRUM Master preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be able to work with a combination of local and remote team members across different timezones.
• Key differentiators: 1- Strong team building and team management experience 2- Hands on project management 3- Retail Banking experience / knowledge
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat