Points is looking for a Manager, Business Performance & Growth to join our team for a permanent full-time position in our downtown Toronto office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us are not aware of the endless possibilities for maximizing our points and miles. Points is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global companies (Airlines, Hotels, Financial Institutions, Retailers and more) to help make loyalty programs more valuable and engaging.
We’re looking for a strategic and results-oriented Manager, Business Performance & Growth to work closely with internal stakeholders to manage the growth and ensure the efficient operations of a multi-million dollar business portfolio.
You will leverage both internal KPI’s and resources, along with external data to grow and manage the accounts and loyalty products that have been assigned to your portfolio. Through collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, you will support the business strategy, provide input into future growth opportunities and work with internal teams to develop and execute on the business plan.
The Manager, Business Performance & Growth Relationships will be responsible for:
- Working with the marketing and account management teams to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs, define product & marketing best practices, and provide input into future growth opportunities
- Leading end-to-end process on business reviews and stakeholder communications, including collaborating across the organization to capture progress against the business plan, key updates on priorities, risks, and opportunities
- Orchestrating the rhythm of your business portfolio including monthly business reviews, forecasting, reporting
- Completing seasonal planning and orchestration including the development of timelines, process, and deliverables/templates for partner meetings, and executive monthly team updates
- Developing and lead scorecard visibility and accountability
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to achieve Customer/Partner full satisfaction
- Providing decision support and execution assistance for key projects and leadership initiatives
- 5+ years of related experience in finance, business planning or business operations
- Undergraduate degree with a specialization in business and/or accounting. Candidates with an MBA or accounting designation (e.g. CMA, CPA) are preferred.
- Strong presentation, analytical and financial skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience using business intelligence & CRM tools is preferred (e.g. Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and communicate business results
- Strong project management and organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong cross-group collaboration and impact and influence
- Strong business and operations background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive multiple priorities in complex business environment
- Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. Over the last 5 years Points has been the recipient of the following awards:
- Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada
- Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of
- Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Here are some of the perks that are included in our Points culture:
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- We want to celebrate with you: all employees get an extra day off for their Birthdays!
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company – sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!