General responsibilities of the position :
The Financial Analyst will support the aftermarket business more specifically the engine maintenance contracts department for whom the candidate will manage the financial aspects of maintenance contracts. The candidate will also act at a Business partner for the sales team by supporting the approval of new and renewed contracts.
Specific responsibilities of position :
Evaluate Contract profitability including margin expansion initiatives;
Responsible for contract accounting & risk management;
Perform monthly reconciliations, month-end closing & forecasting;
Approve Invoice Billing;
Support customer manager with all financial matters related to contracts;
Communicate and collaborate with overseas support team.
Qualifications required :
– Bachelor’s degree with 7 to 10 years’ experience as a business unit accountant for a medium to large company;
– CPA title mandatory;
– Experience in contract accounting an asset;
– Outstanding communication skills in English (oral and in writing mandatory) and proficient French (asset);
– Strong knowledge of Excel is mandatory, SAP a strong asset;
– Ability to sustain a high level of pressure in a fast paced environment;
– Adaptable, autonomous with a positive attitude
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat