Quorum Information Systems Inc. is focused on developing, marketing, selling, implementing and supporting its XSELLERATORTM Dealership Management Software (DMS) product to the automotive retail market. XSELLERATOR is a dealership and customer management software product which automates, integrates and streamlines processes within every department in a dealership. Quorum currently is the second largest supplier of Dealership Management Systems for GM in Canada. Quorum is a Microsoft ISV Partner.
Marketing Associate – The Marketing Associate must be a talented, hard-working, energetic, passionate self-starter who understands Quorum’s brand and will be a brand ambassador cheerleading Quorum through multiple outlets.
Key duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Become a Quorum branding expert
- Become well-versed on the products & solutions Quorum offers
- Analyze market & customer data with speed & passion
- Promote Quorum through Social Media
- Dominate Social Media platforms with multiple posts daily (use of a scheduling tool a plus)
- Create engaging content that drives interest in and awareness of Quorum DMS
- Research best practices and trends for social media engagement as well as overall design of social media accounts
- Maintain customer communication through emails & newsletters
- Maintain internal branding communication
- Assist in developing customer testimonials
- Strategize new marketing initiatives
- Help manage and develop digital tracking and advertising for various initiatives
- Assist in managing Quorum’s various websites
- Provide copy, photo & layout suggestions for newsletters & marketing materials
- Prepare select pieces of prospective customer communication direct mailings
- Maintain accurate prospect and customer databases and campaign notes
- Collect and distribute competitive information internally
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications for this position include:
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business (Marketing)
- Previous customer service experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office programs
- Well versed in Social Media marketing – including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize & work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capable of motivating others to assist you in completing certain tasks
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Possesses a sense of urgency toward multiple task completion and is able to meet multiple deadlines is a must!
- Demonstrated excellence in goal setting and achievement within a multitasking and deadline oriented environment
- Excellent problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks
Extra Awesome Qualifications for this position include:
- Familiarity with Adobe products or experience doing basic graphic design
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Pardot Marketing Automation and Constant Contact (or similar tools)
- Previous digital marketing experience (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Advertising, etc.)
- Experience editing videos
- Previous automotive industry experience
To apply for this position e-mail your resume, covering letter, and salary expectations to [email protected]. Your e-mail must have “Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our flagship customer and dealership management system. We couldn’t do it without key team members that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about helping customers be happy.
Considered candidates will be required to submit writing samples, creative design samples and any examples of Social Media management (previous company/brand experience).