• Planning, designing, and developing email, blogging and other marketing campaigns to a varied client base.
• Overseeing all Social Media channels (be the voice of the Company, President, Charity founded by President): including but not
limited to: Marketing pieces for clients and prospects, active and attentive participating and listening online, producing blogs,
creating and posting content for multiple channels and more.
• Research, develop and implement third party online platforms: eg. Amazon, Craig’s List, etc.
• Supervising and assisting our online catalogue, including copy writing, product photography, and implementing SEO elements.
• Graphic design for various marketing initiatives; ensuring all visuals meet our brand standards.
• Outreach marketing growing BG presence through but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
• Oversee and manage/mentor all marketing interns.
• Working closely with Purchasing and Sales departments to maintain an up-to-date physical and online inventory.
• Monitoring and improving our web presence using Google Analytics and by developing content through our CMS.
• Ability to develop and monitor link building.
• Other marketing and creative tasks as required.
• Creating marketing and other ideas & concepts to drive and increase sales.
• Overall increase sales through all above initiatives and produce results.
Desired Skills & Expertise
• Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications or two to five (2-5) years’ related experience.
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of design best practices.
• Exceptional electronic talent with the ability to learn and adapt to new programs and software on the fly.
• Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. We love over communicators!
• Social media presence with strong understanding of all channels with regards to both posting and listening!
• Intermediate photography knowledge and skills.
• Experience in E-Commerce an asset.
• Experience with creating and executing videos an asset.
• Experience with online CMS systems, such as CS-Cart, Word Press an asset.
• Experience with any CRM software preferably Infusionsoft an asset.
• Experience with email lead generation software preferably Click back
• The desire to learn and grow at a high paced, forward thinking company
• Experience with HTML and CSS an asset.
Get Answers 24/7
One of Our Consultant is Online
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat