Are you ready…to be empowered, to be engaged, and to be challenged?
You can be a part of one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction maintenance, and project management companies. You can be challenged to make a difference designing some of the most complex, large-scale, and innovative projects around the globe.
Employees at Fluor enjoy:
• Training and development opportunities
• Mentorship programs and networking opportunities
• Community and social involvement activities
• Competitive salaries
• A positive work-life balance
• Vacation and flexible time off
• Every other Friday off
• Flexible start times
Mechanical Engineers at Fluor are, in general, responsible for the following activities:
• Collaborate with Process Engineers in the preparation of the Project Design Criteria.
• Collaborate with Piping Engineers in the preparation of the plant and equipment layout, i.e., Plot Plan.
• Perform preliminary design and selection of mechanical equipment.
• Provide equipment technical data and pricing to support the preparation of project estimates.
• Prepare technical specifications and Request for Quotations (RFQ) for mechanical equipment.
• Participate in technical evaluations of vendor’s designs and proposals.
•.Prepare technical sections of mechanical equipment Purchase Orders (PO) and Contracts.
• Support equipment fabrication activities by reviewing vendor technical data, conducting vendor shop visits, and witnessing performance tests.
• Provide engineering support during the Construction, and Commissioning & Start-up phases.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat