Description of Tasks and Responsibilities – Oracle DBA
– Collaborates in the development of technology architectures for database and data transfer environments.
– Defines database usage policies and standards in collaboration with the development team.
– Actively participates in the selection of database management systems, data transfer systems.
– Actively participate in the design and development of databases and data transfers.
– Accompanies the development and modeling and statistics team in modernization projects by introducing best practices in the design and use of databases and data transfers.
– Designs and maintains automated or manual data transfer activities.
– Establishes and maintains the database integration constraints required.
– Using SQL optimization tools, database management system settings, and various design strategies, the database administrator optimizes the execution of queries on systems.
– In collaboration with system and network administrators, the database administrator is responsible for applying or enforcing all required updates across all technology infrastructures related to database management systems. and data transfer systems.
– Establishes a strategy for implementing and maintaining the backup and high availability environments related to database management systems and data transfer systems.
– Establishes and maintains monitoring and warning mechanisms related to the operations of database management systems and data transfer systems.
– Performs analyzes on specific topics related to database setup and operation and data transfer.
– Transmits his knowledge and trains his pairs.
– Estimate and plan the completion of deliverables and communicate progress.
– Writes and maintains all necessary documentation.
– Maintains his expertise and knowledge.
– Perform any other ad hoc assignment at the request of the manager.
Job Requirements – Oracle DBA
– BAC in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– At least 5 years of experience in database management.
– Master the main data management and data transfer technologies used in the company.
– Expertise in design, development and support of large database systems.
– In-depth knowledge of warehouse implementation strategies and data counters.
– Knowledge of Data Replication, Data Archiving and ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) methods.
– Synthetic and global vision of systems.
– Ability to express ideas in a simple and clear way, verbally or in writing.
– Intermediate English.
– Good stress management (short deadlines).
– Demonstrates meticulousness, rigor and a method of work.
– Service approach focused on understanding and customer satisfaction.
– Great facility to work in collaboration and interdependence.
– Ability in analysis and problem solving.
– Demonstrates diplomacy and tact.
– Sense of organization and autonomy.
– Discretion. Job
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients.Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, Procom has 14 offices across North America, with over 8,500 skilled professionals currently on assignment.Globe Icon Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent.With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies each year since we first qualified in 2006, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference. We know that people matter. And we want to work with you.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat