Oxford Learning Bolton is looking for an enthusiastic Part-Time High School math or science tutor who wants to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must be comfortable teaching math or science for students in grades 9-12.
An excellent candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong background in a combination of: Advanced Functions, Calculus, Algebra, Data Management, Trigonometry, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or University Student.
- Previous tutoring experience would be an asset, but not required.
- Flexible availability for 2-4 shifts per week (Shifts: Monday to Thursday evenings from 4:00-8:00 pm and/or Saturday mornings from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm).
- Dynamic, energetic, and outgoing personality.
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and able to think on your feet.
- A commitment until the end of June 2019 is required to keep a consistent learning environment for our students.