· Provide process support, data review, and write detailed customer centric process review reports to InSight (a data collection and analysis tool) clients. This will include regular telephone and e-mail based communication in a professional manner with customers and colleagues.
· Daily duties will extend to in depth analysis, and timely troubleshooting support utilizing site data captured from full scale operating membrane based water and wastewater treatment plants.
· As a customer facing employee, it is important to manage customer expectations, confidently deliver sound operation and membrane cleaning feedback, and ensure any plant can be utilized as a positive reference for Suez.
· Provide support to InSight setup team (site setups and tag, chart and data quality reviews).
· Travel up to 20% of the time to perform plant process audits, troubleshooting and cleaning assistance
at customer sites and assist in managing the client relationship overall.
· Work with service project managers to aid in the design and implementation of upgrades and project work to existing water plants. Identify opportunities for future sales.
· Communicate with fellow Technical Support team members to leverage knowledge and ensure issues are recorded using Customer Issue Track (CIT) tool and understood to allow uninterrupted customer service.
· Ability to read Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams and/or Mass Balance.
· 3 yr Diploma or 4 year degree in Chemical/Environmental/Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry
· Equivalent water experience will also be considered for this position
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
· Proven ability to multitask on several concurrent projects
· Previous experience with water and/or wastewater treatment processes
· Operations, commission or design experience with membrane filtration (UF/NF/RO/Thermal/ADT/EDR) is an asset.
· Experience basic knowledge of instrumentation, control valves, rotating equipment, centrifugal pumps, chemical addition pumps and centrifugal compressors, is an advantage.
· Experience with programming, troubleshooting and/or maintenance of Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interface or Distributed Control Systems
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat