• Ensuring that program and course curricula are current, relevant and reflective of best practices within the relevant professional/program disciplines;
• Defining, evaluating, and validating learning outcomes for courses and programs;
• Creating effective environments for applied learning which accommodates students’ diverse cultural and educational backgrounds, experiences and individual learning styles;
• Designing appropriate strategies and methods for facilitating and assessing student learning that are invitational and reflective of best practices in teaching and learning;
• Developing appropriate strategies and methods to assess student performance that are consistent with the learning outcomes of the course and address multiple learning styles;
• Developing multi-media materials and alternative delivery strategies, and incorporating appropriate educational technologies into the learning process;
• Professors also ensure that students are aware of course and program learning outcomes, learning strategies and evaluation techniques; and evaluate student progress/achievement within assigned courses.
• Masters in a relevant field; PhD preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years related professional experience with a particular emphasis in Digital and Traditional Media Planning and Buying management.
• Experience in teaching and curriculum development at the post-secondary level or equivalent experience as a trainer in industry preferred;
• Excellent knowledge of agency account management, and or, sales account management
• Excellent knowledge of Advertising/Media research and analytical tools including familiarity with broadcast/video, print/online and social media measurement databases.
• Practical experience in creating blocking charts, designing and presenting media strategy, pre-buys/post-buys, request for proposals, media POVs, some experience with industry-specific software (both generating and analysing the information such as Infosys+, comScore My Metrix, Clear Decisions, etc.)
• Strong network of contacts with other professionals in the Advertising and Media industry;
• Committed to excellence in teaching and learning and to working within a collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrable ability to effectively facilitate learning with a broad range of students;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent working knowledge of word, power point, excel, and other industry standard communication tools
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat