Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Programmer/Software Developer – Level 3 for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Implement object oriented software design, using formal methodology, in a multi-tier environment
- Perform human-computer interfaces using modern web development technology;
- Execute user centric design and user experience analysis and requirement gathering;
- Develop programs using object oriented software applications to support highly available usage and for more than 100 concurrent users;
- Conduct unit testing of object oriented software in a multi-tier environment using test frameworks;
- Develop and build automation scripts
- Provide architectural support, guidance and validation to the CSE project team by:
- Reviewing technical design and architecture documentation (e.g. UML and Sequence Diagrams).
- Providing support to ensure defect and task resolution.
- Reviewing Python source code conformant to quality assurance standards in place in the form of code reviews as outlined by the team’s guidelines.
- Providing advice and recommendations on Python best practices.
Resource Requirements (experience/skills/clearance):
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Applied Science: Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering as well as Science or Mathematics while also holding 10 years experience within last 15 years in any combination of Software Architect, Software Designer or Software Developer
- College Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering Technology while also holding 12 years of experience within last 15 in combination of Software Architect, Software Designer or Software Developer
- Must have 2 years within last 5 designing and developing SOA including RESTful services
- Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
- ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.