Reporting into a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Portfolio Manager, the QA Portfolio Specialist – Brokerage for the Quality Assurance Testing (QAT) team, you will be managing the day to day interaction and deliverables, and ensure the QA Services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
The QA Portfolio Specialist – Brokerage will provide governance & oversight to a managed service partner for Wealth Management products & services.
When required, some travel to other Scotiabank sites in Toronto/Scarborough. Occasionally, the QA Portfolio Specialist – Brokerage will need to be on production issue calls in the evenings or weekends.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Must have prior working experience within the Wealth Management industry.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication capabilities, demonstrated from both technical and business perspectives.
• Must possess excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as a detailed oriented approach to project testing.
• Must have a well-developed leadership ability, as well as coaching and training experience.
• Working knowledge of QA methodology, procedures and standards would be an asset.
• Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of common IT organizational technology and processes (i.e., QA automation, service visualization tool(s), Agile) would be an asset.
• Familiarity with Scotiabank’s various business lines in Wealth, including iTrade, Scotia McLeod PIC and Scotia Trust is an asset.
• Subject matter expertise or a thorough knowledge on Wealth ScotiaOnline, SCORE and iTrade Mobile is an asset.
• Past experience working with iTrade and familiarity with its end-to-end processes and applications is an asset.
• Familiarity with UNIX is an asset.
• Familiarity with SQL queries, plus inserting data & making updates in a database is an asset.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/or IT.
• Canadian Securities Course.