• Required to perform journal entries, using computerized spreadsheets for ad hoc reports as required.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and possess superior accuracy and attention to details
• Must possess excellent customer service skills as well as good accounting skills and be able to work within the team environment.
• Performing other duties as required.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Experience with Oracle and Excel
• Accounting and reconciliation experience is required.
• High school diploma required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
•2-5 years experience required
Talentcor provides recruitment services for Administrative Professionals, Light Industrial, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service, Human Resources, Legal, Skilled Trades and Procurement positions across all industries in Canada. As Recruitment Specialists, we stand out by creating an exceptional experience for candidates and client companies. Whether the need is temporary, contract or permanent, our candidates and clients trust us to understand the uniqueness of each situation and advise them to make the right decision. Talentcor is a division of Design Group Staffing Inc., a platinum member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for the past 16 years, and an ISO 9001 certified company. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Design Group Staffing Inc. employs over 350 recruitment professionals who place thousands of quality candidates per year. With 18 offices across Canada, we offer national reach and local knowledge.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat