QuickPlay, now part of AT&T is the premier provider of solutions to manage the business of mobile video. Recognized internationally for innovation, flexibility and excellence QuickPlay provides the fastest and most flexible way for companies to deliver mobile video worth watching. Today, QuickPlay powers high quality TV, video, audio, and radio services for 14 mobile operators and 150 content providers recognized worldwide.
In an evolving market, our employees are inspired by the innovative environment that allows them to lead, motivate, and create, while reaching their full potential and achieving great results. Spending their days in a challenging atmosphere developing cutting edge products for the biggest names in media and communications, QuickPlay employees are able to expand their skills and grow with a passionate and talented group of people.
Read about some of the things we’re doing here: http://www.quickplay.com
As a Recruitment Specialist under the daily direction of the Associate Director-International Staffing, you will be a vital part of recruitment and onboarding tasks focused on excellent business interactions and compliance with hiring laws and best practices in recruitment and human resources. You will assist in the implementation and execution of the company’s people strategy by managing interviews, supporting HR team, and other aspects of full lifecycle recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Partner with hiring managers and maintain relationships to understand priority roles, position profile and search calibration
- Advise on recruitment best practices
- Create innovative sourcing strategies
- Opportunity to influence our hiring and recruiting processes to become more efficient.
- Utilize our ATS to build and track recruitment activity
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates and participate in in-person interviews as needed
- Build candidate networks and pipelines through sourcing passive candidates
- Create and manage recruitment reports
- Ad hoc HR/Talent projects as needed
Key Competencies and Skills:
- You Love Recruitment!
- Experience with maintaining an Applicant Tracking System
- You have a proven track record filling technology roles that require niche skill sets
- Understand technical requirements, skills and experience in an effort to pre-qualify possible talent to match client requirements
- You know how to leverage social recruiting resources and in-house tools to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- You know how to partner with hiring managers effectively. They want to work with you and consider you an extension of their team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, be detail-oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- You are highly driven self-motivated to be successful in what you do – you aim to please
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
Education and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment