At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now we’re ramping things into high-gear as we finalize acquisition plans that will give us access to resources and help us to grow our team. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble – no job is too small
Bonfire’s Sales team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join the team. This is an important role within our Sales team and you will be responsible for managing the administration of our sales tech stack, including, Salesforce & SalesLoft.
Our Sales team is led by Michael Hughes, VP, Sales & Andrew Wilgar, Director, Sales. This is a hands on role and will require you to assess Bonfire’s current Salesforce environment and execute on a plan to improve setup, architecture and usage of Salesforce for optimization across the business.
You will bring your intimate knowledge of Salesforce and a keen eye for detail. This is ideal for someone that likes to get their hands dirty, enjoys autonomy and driven to own projects and drive them to completion.
What You’ll Do
- Administrator of Sales Tools: Responsible for administering Salesforce & SalesLoft to provide meaningful insight into our client lifecycle. The most important of which is SFDC
- Integrations: Responsible for integrating Salesforce data with other tools, and applications that do not require programming
- Drive efficiency: Conceptualize, develop, interpret, and analyze requirements to align business process efficiencies and improvements with system functionality
- Data cleanliness: Ensuring data accuracy across all sales tools
- Reporting: Creating dashboards and reports to track goals and targets
- Collaborating: Coordinating and aligning internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Client Success to ensure data accuracy and quality throughout the funnel
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- You’re technical and a Power User with Salesforce
- Experience or exposure to implementing CPQ is highly advantageous
- You were responsible for building dashboards and forecasting reports in previous roles
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different applications and data sources
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Analytical in nature with the ability to dissect significant amounts of data and turn into meaningful insight
- Ability to communicate data to key stakeholders and can translate it into actionable reporting
- You’ve lost count of the number of times you’ve made efficiency suggestions that improve a sales teams performance
- You have a passion for design, even if you know it’s not your core strength. You sweat the details and ensure you make decisions with all the available information at the time