Enghouse Systems is looking for a Salesforce Administrator, who will be working with key stakeholders in our Sales & Marketing and IT teams.
While requiring a strong background in Salesforce Administration is a given, the ideal candidate is a self-starter and can work independently with limited guidance. Versed on the full-scale capability of Salesforce, he/she has the ability to assess the current environment upon entry and is able to provide the business guidance on the correct usage, setup and architecture of Salesforce and should be able to present and execute changes that improve the current environment. This is a very technical role.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain, administer & manage the Salesforce environment for 260+ Licenses
- Workflow creation, configuration and maintenance based on agreed upon Sales process (Lead to Opportunity) and apply validation upon each phase in the process.
- Maintenance of all system components: Custom and Standard Objects, Fields (And Values), Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Page Layouts, Record Types, Profile, Roles, Shared Settings, Validation Rules, System Email Templates, Libraries, Public Groups, Users
- Manage Security & User Access to records & transactions
- Provide technical support to the Sales & Marketing team ie. User Level Record, Reassignments, Account fields, App Integrations, & Page changes
- Administrate and Configure for Reporting Analytics
- Perform Data Migration using tools ie. DemandTools for moving, migrating and manipulating data to/from Salesforce.
- Manage multiple instances (Production, Test (sandbox) and Dev)
- Install/Run required updates
- Perform Backups (Restores)
- Check & Audit General Systems Health & Current state: User Profiles, Roles, Reports, Public
- 5+ Years of working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is strongly preferred, however not required
- Marketing /Demand Gen Systems & CPQ Experience an asset
- API Usage in Salesforce