LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST. Our client is sourcing for a Senior Financial Analyst for a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert to Permanent.
About the Opportunity
- Provide innovative solutions and critical thinking to the various initiatives
- Provide technical assistance support and guidance to the division in setting up a new Canadian entity and prepare it for a future amalgamation
- Support special projects within Corporate Accounting (full-cycle accounting: financial statements, reconciliations, journal entries, analysis, budget and forecast etc.)
- Develop and manage approved accounting practices and controls to ensure compliance with the company’s financial reporting guidelines and internal controls requirements
- Liaise with external auditors for quarterly reviews controls testing and annual audit
- Champion an environment of continuous improvement with primary emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedures
- Monitor and govern the month-end closing process to provide the Head of Accounting and Senior Manager Accounting with comfort of the ending balances 8 Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- CPA designation (CGA/CMA)
- 4-6 years accounting experience (ideally from manufacturing industry)
- Strong understanding of accounting for revenue and construction contracts
- SAP and Advanced Excel
- Excellent problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical organizational multitasking and attention-to-detail skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21317.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.