Our client is looking for a resource who will be mainly responsible for integrating Security Solutions engagements in medium to large Enterprise environments. Drawing on both technical and business integration acumen, there is the opportunity to interact with and manage relations between both Customers and client. This role requires the hands-on Design, Configuration and Deployment of Symantec DLP and ATP within enterprise organizations.
- Complex testing, deployment, integration, and remediation of Symantec DLP and ATP.
- Defining customer requirements with a focus on solutions at an Enterprise level.
- Developing detailed architecture inputs, requirements analysis, functional and technical specifications, testing documents, and build books, in support of complex integration activities.
- Working directly with Customer Technical Leads, client Technical Leads, and supporting team members, in driving successful Technical Security Solution delivery outcomes, to Project timelines and expectations.
- Providing technical support services to develop and maintain integrated Security solutions.
- Participating in the approval of vendor choices and establishing product / vendor selection criteria.
- Determining system architecture specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products and systems to identify security weaknesses.
- Contributing to continuous growth of the Security Solutions practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of Security solutions.
- Take the Lead on ensuring full Complex Security solution integration, across multiple Products and Subject Matter Expertise.
- 7+ years in IT with a minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated experience in providing hands-on technical integration expertise on Symantec DLP and ATP within large corporate environments.
- Experience may include, but not limited to:
- Providing guidance on Enterprise Security solutions
- Defining Enterprise Security solution requirements
- Installing and configuring Security solutions for Enterprise solutions – hands-on installation and remediation is important to the role.
- Able to communicate technical points to others at the technical, user and management levels.
- Superb customer relations and the ability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across department.
- Willingness to travel occasionally within North America.
- Ability to obtain Secret/Top Secret/Special Access Security Clearance issued by a Government of Canada agency (or similar).
- Experience with Symantec DLP and ATP
- Experience in participating in the recommendation of security best practices for the design