|Key Responsibilities Include||Sells and upgrades Membership and auto insurance to new and renewing Members
Creates referrals for cross-selling of BCAA products and services to new and renewing Members
Manages Member/customer accounts and concerns
Processes and manages Member/customer documents
Acquires and maintains industry, product and systems knowledge
Other duties, as assigned
• Completion of Grade 12
• 2 years’ experience in a sales and service environment
• Level 1 insurance license (or willing to obtain within 3 months of employment)
• Demonstrated sales productivity and customer service skills
• Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and proven ability to prioritize activities
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment and maintain a high level of professionalism
• Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
• Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to meet prescribed sales, business-building, retention and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
• Strong computer skills with basic knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• CAIB certification
• Completion of Autoplan Essentials
• Knowledge of applicable BCAA and ICBC systems
• Limited history of Errors & Omissions and in good standing with the Insurance Council of BC
• Ability to speak alternate languages that would support particular market demographics
About The British Columbia Automobile Association (BCAA) is a mission-driven services organization committed to delivering peace of mind to our Members and customers across B.C. and the Yukon. With over 800,000 Members, BCAA serves 1 in 3 B.C. households. The Association received the 2012, 2013, and 2014 J.D. Power and Associates awards for “Highest Customer Satisfaction among Home Insurance Providers in Western Canada,” and is famous for providing roadside assistance and an array of home, auto and travel insurance products and services. BCAA Members can also benefit from CAA Dollar rewards, savings on BCAA insurance products and exclusive offers at Show Your Card & Save locations throughout the province and internationally.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat