• Provides strong leadership for the supply function within the business
• Accountable for providing the voice of the business and working with the Sourcing group to tailor category strategies to fit the business and balance global versus regional / business team needs.
• Accountable for the supply of packaging materials across various MLF Plants by analyzing demand reports and ensuring the guaranteed availability of materials on a rolling 12-week basis.
• Works closely with internal and external stakeholders to solve any supply issues that may arise (e.g. expediting orders, pricing discrepancies, etc.)
• Leads the communication with cross-functional project teams on logistics for new product launch products and packaging transitions to meet tight timelines.
• Effective supply of goods and services to the business.
• Category strategies clearly understood and supported by the business stakeholders.
• Developed positive and efficient working relationship with all internal stakeholders
• Continuous support provided on multiple projects flowing through the innovation pipeline at a given time
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
• Post-secondary education
• 2 to 3 years of work experience (preferably in purchasing, supply chain or customer service)
• SAP Competence
• Solid project and change management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work under time pressures
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate as an effective team member
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail with a strong customer service focus
• Conceptual thinking to understand the total system flow to resolve issues.
• Ability to multitask and display strong analytical thinking skills
• Exercise good judgement and critical thinking
• Understanding of Six Sigma methodology
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat