What will you do?
– Manage and provide resolution to QI, FATCA and CRS client inquiries and escalations
– Document various forms, guides, manuals, and process flows as well as coordinating the translations of these documents
– Manage various data clean-up activities from isolating the impacted population, performing the analysis and coordinating the clean-up activities from start to finish
– Provide tax knowledge support for Middle Office
– Identify deficiencies in client documentation that will require working with middle office and the business to collect additional information
– Validate year-end tax files, correction process and reportable files for FATCA and CRS, and correct inaccurate data
– Provide support for QI Audits, FATCA and CRS RO Attestation processes
What do you need to succeed?
– Strong knowledge of QI, FATCA and CRS
– Microsoft Office skills including Access (SQL knowledge preferred)
– Familiarity with back office systems (Broadridge, ServiceLink, ClientLink, ClientSource etc.) is an asset
– Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy regarding data entry and documentation review
– Reconciliation experience preferred
he Royal Bank of Canada History site has been created to remember and celebrate our heritage and the generations of men and women who transformed our company into a leader in Canada and a growing force in countries around the world. Over the years we have invested in the future by delivering quality products, creating jobs, protecting the environment, respecting diversity and making a difference in the communities that we serve. Our shared values of service, teamwork, responsibility, diversity and integrity help guide our behaviours and decisions, inspire us to lead in diversity and inclusion and define what it means to be a responsible corporate citizen. Today, approximately 79,000 client-focused and committed employees help us earn the right to be our clients’ first choice, differentiating us as an exceptional source of advice for the 16 million clients worldwide that we serve.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat