The ideal technical consultant is a demonstrated thought leader in technical aspects of customer and partner engagements that lead to the successful delivery of enterprise desktop, cloud, and/or mobile solutions, including enterprise integrations leveraging middleware tools and platforms. Developers deliver technical solutions to meet the customer’s business and technical requirements. Developers lead the evaluation of options and subsequent presentation and education of the customer/partner. They will also identify and proactively manage risk areas, and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Contribute to customer success through front and backend solution development and release management
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT)
- Positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Continued professional growth and development
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable the client’s needs.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Travel to client site (average of 50%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world