Our Technology Solutions leaders are committed to people development, career advancement and value diversity and inclusion.
The Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO) is responsible for promoting and enabling the enterprise data strategy across TD. To accomplish this, the OCDO provides unified approaches, processes, tools & standards working collaboratively with Businesses and Technology groups for implementation across the organization.
Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is a key function within the OCDO that drives thought leadership in data management and leads the development of consumable data management capabilities that deliver tangible business value. We play an important role in shaping data management capabilities such as Metadata, Data Quality, Data Lifecycle Management, Master Data Management, etc.
This internship will help you acquire Project Management, Technology solution and definition of Business Requirements skills and provide you with knowledge of various Enterprise Data – Operation strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience supporting you and helps you be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
How You Will Contribute
• Work with the team in understanding the Business objectives, Project requirements and timelines
• Working closely with Technology team and supporting the drive for meeting the timeline
• Understand and documenting requirements for projects such as Incident Management Systems, Enterprise Data Project and Resource Management system, etc.
• Be given professional, analytical and management support work assignments
• Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly reports
• Develop and utilize Spreadsheets, SharePoint, JIRA and other computer applications
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 80,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). Business Banking provides financial solutions to Canadian businesses of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Dedicated Business Banking Specialists deliver customized solutions to meet the unique needs of business customers. Drawing on a range of products and services including financing, deposit, investment, cash management, international trade and foreign exchange, our relationship teams provide the right tools and advice to help customers achieve their goals. Business Banking includes: TD Auto Finance Canada Small Business Banking Mid-Market Commercial Banking Specialized Commercial Banking that is comprised of: Commercial National Accounts and Asset Based Lending National Real Estate Group Commercial Mortgage Group TD Equipment Finance Agriculture Services Aboriginal Banking
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat